Tuesday, December 28, 2010

internship: week 1

Internship has started and also the work :).


I asked to Shaun, my mentor, what can I do for helping him, and after a introductory conversation he told me to order the little mess in Gnome Help (on Gnome User Docs). So I added a couple of guide pages, re order the topic pages according to the main theme and edited the existing guide pages to order the topic pages on it.



And after a few changes (done by Tiffany) it looks so much better and according to how we want Gnome3 to be.

There's still so much work to do and so many pages to write.
I hope to do a great job.
Thanks for reading :).

2 comments:

  1. I have just finished an internship with Morgan Stanley in London. It was an amazing experience and I learned a lot. I can really recommend doing an internship! I found the internship on a new page called www.graduateland.com. The have gathered all internships, graduate programmes & jobs at one place. Quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Jens. I'm totally agree with you, this internship has just begun and I feel like I've learned a lot! I'm so glad about have being accepted. Still unbelievable to me :-).

    ReplyDelete